Two weeks are gone since the last top 5. What's new in this week's top 5:
- 1. Please delete my mail from the archives
- In the last couple of weeks, several people have asked us to remove a mail from the list archives. See also Mailing list archive issues.
- 2. What are the differences between iText and iTextSharp?
- This is a very good question. I don't know if it's answered completely in the FAQ. Feel free to add other differences you've noticed.
- 3. Why am I not able to display Arabic characters?
- Probably because you didn't read the FAQ. Check if you've used the correct font/encoding and if you've set the run direction correctly!
- 4. Why does the PDF parse give me such strange results?
- Not all PDFs are meant to be parsed; please read how to check if a PDF can be parsed.
- 5. I've tried an iText example from the book and it doesn't work.
- On place #1 four weeks ago and on place 2 two weeks ago, some important rules of thumb you should read before posting a question.
I was surprised when my Calendar gave me the warning it's time for you to write another FAQ top 5. Is it two weeks already? Fortunately, it was very easy to find inspiration ;-)