Two weeks are gone since the last top 5. What's new in this week's top 5?
- 1. Why doesn't my mail appear on the mailing list?
- A question that is often sent to a private e-mail address, e.g. a users.sourceforge.net mail address.
The standard answer: please read The Rules.
- 2. Does iText have ligature implementation for Indian languages such as Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, etc?
- iText doesn’t have support for ligatures for Indic languages. Just as we have the ArabicLigaturizer, we need an IndicLigaturizer, but so far we haven’t found anyone who could write such a class for iText.
- 3. Why does iText tell me a PDF is corrupt even when it opens correctly in Adobe Reader?
- Because the PDF is corrupt. Read the FAQ to find out what may be wrong.
- 4. How can I check if a specific character is supported in a font?
- Use charExists()
- 5. Are there things that aren't allowed when updating a Reader enabled form?
- Pretty much anything that isn’t allowed by Reader.
And that's it for this week.